Thank you for entering our PERRYWOOD COMPETITIONS. Here are the Terms and Conditions for any LIVE competitions running either in-store or online:
Perrywood Tiptree Competition to WIN lunch for two people in the Tiptree Coffee Shop & Restaurant (main meal, dessert and drink for each person)
Please read the following Terms & Conditions:-
- The promoter is: Perrywood Garden Centre & Nurseries Ltd (company no. 3748436) whose registered office is at Kelvedon Road, Inworth, Tiptree, Essex, CO5 9SX.
- Employees of Perrywood Garden Centre & Nurseries Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition is via our social media page on Perrywood Tiptree Facebook.
- Closing date for entry is Monday 6th July 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Winner will be drawn on Tuesday 7th July 2020.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Entries must be completed via our Social Media Perrywood Tiptree Facebook page in the form of ‘like’ and ‘share’.
- Entries will not count if they are not linked to the Competition Post.
- No paper formats will be accepted or valid.
- To enter, you must be over 18.
- One winner will receive a voucher for lunch for two people (main meal, dessert and drink for each person) in the Tiptree Coffee Shop & Restaurant.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by social media.
- The promoter will notify the winner when the prize must be redeemed by.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement for their name to be used in social media as the ‘winner’ and for their entry to be used in Perrywood promotions on social media pages.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
- Any changes to the competition will be displayed in-store. The promoter is not responsible for providing these changes direct to each entrant.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The name of the winner will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Perrywood Garden Centre, Kelvedon Road, Inworth, Tiptree, Essex, CO5 9SX
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Perrywood Garden Centre and not to any other party.