The Coffee Shop and Restaurant will reopen from Wednesday 2nd. The Coffee Shop and Restaurant will reopen from Wednesday 2nd. Our Greenhouse Café will remain closed until the New Year.
Coffee Shop & Restaurant Opening Times:
Monday to Friday:
• For breakfast or coffee & cake (9am-11am) bookings are not required
• For lunch in the week (11.30am-2.30pm) you must book a table in advance
• After 11am we are only open for booked lunches and booked afternoon teas, so please don’t come in for coffee & cake. We apologise for any inconvenience.
• All tables must be booked in advance for breakfast and lunch• We are not open for those without bookings, and cannot take a booking unless you are having a meal from the breakfast or lunch menu.
• Please don’t come in for coffee & cake. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Breakfast is served until 11am (last orders for breakfast are at 10.45am) and hot lunches are served from 11.30am-2.30pm.
December is normally extremely busy, and this year we have all sorts of extra challenges that C19 has brought us. This change has been made so that our car park and garden centre queuing system is not overwhelmed. For business planning we need to commit to these changes even if some days end up being not so busy.
Please book a table at www.perrywood.co.uk/dining
Until Thursday 10th December, we will be open until 8pm on Tuesday and Thursday evenings to allow you more time to shop. On these evenings, our Compost Drive-Thru will close at 5pm and our Coffee Shop & Restaurant at 4:30pm (bookings only after 11am). Some outdoor areas will be closed.
Please remember to only shop with people within your household or support bubble.
Please note we are extremely busy at weekends and because we are restricting customer numbers you are likely to need to queue in car park and at tills (before 10am on Saturday is quieter). Please shop in the week if you can.