Please send us your pictures of birds or animals in your garden this winter to be in with a chance of winning some fantastic prizes.
1st prize package on offer to both 16 years and under category and the over 16s (worth more than £70):
- Ultimate seed feeder, worth £13.99, and 5kg wild seed mix, worth £6.99
- Ultimate peanut feeder, worth £13.99, and 5kg peanuts, worth £15.99
- Doughnut suet ball feeder, £7.99, and box of 50 suet balls, £11.99
2nd prize package on offer to both 16 years and under category and the over 16s :
- 5kg wild seed mix, worth £6.99
- 5kg peanuts, worth £15.99
The winning photos will be featured in the Tiptree Tribune in March, displayed online and in-store at Perrywood.
How to enter the Competition:
Pick out your best garden wildlife shots. Send them into us, making sure you let us know your name, contact details (telephone number, email and postcode) and age (if 16 years or younger). Please also give each of your entries a title and/or description.
Perrywood Garden Centre
Essex CO5 9SX
The closing date has been extended until March 24th 2012.
We’re delighted that Mersea based nature photographer Mark Harrop will joining us to judge your entries. We’ll be posting some tips from him to help you take the best shots, like the bird shot pictured above which he captured beautifully.
Terms and conditions:
- Enter your images by March 24th 2012 and we will display our favourite shots in-store during April. They will also appear in the Tiptree Tribune.
- Winners will be notified by mid-April
- By entering this competition entrants hereby agree to Perrywood Garden Centre’s right to use any entries in future marketing and promotion undertaken by the company
- Please provide a stamped addressed envelope if you would like your photo(s) returned
- This competition is only open to amateur photographers e.g. those who do not earn an income from their photography, or related services
- Prize is not transferable
- Contact details will only be used to contact you with regard to the competition
- Employees of Perrywood and their immediate familes are welcome to enter, but will not be eligible to win the prize