We regularly review the comment cards our customers fill in and have just been looking at February’s. Our entrance displays seem to be popular for many of you:
- The entrance display (Easter) is truly beautiful and gives a real lift to the spirit – Joan, Rivenhall
- The entrance gives me a big smile on my face, bright and cheery – Sheri, CO9
- Your displays are always very good, we really liked the bike at Christmas and we love the Easter lambs and bunnies – Anne, Tunbridge Wells
- Mr & Mrs Lawrence from Colchester say that The visit to your nursery is always inspiring…and brightens a dull day.
- Karen from Upminster says that our outside area is even better with paving and raised areas. Thanks Karen, it’s great when customers acknowledge the improvements we add to the centre.
- Jean from Broomfield is a member of the Chelmsford and District Fuchsia Society and says we have wonderful fuchsia cuttings…I will spread the word.
We also look at the areas you are not so happy with. Three people last month said they would like to see more signs to help them find their way around. We agree that we need to give you some extra help to guide your way around. As we speak we are ordering some new colourful signs which will be in place by the end of March!