Our refill service from Perrywood is very popular. Read our guide on how you can get your baskets and containers refilled with our Perrywood Grown bedding plants all ready for bringing colour to your garden this summer…
We refill full size and half size metal, rattan, plastic hanging baskets and containers sizing from 10” up to 18” in diameter and hyacinth ball baskets.
Visit our tills for an order form and one of our Till Assistants will complete the form with you.
Once you have ordered, please bring in your good quality baskets or containers:
- Empty – no compost or dead plants.
- No rust. If you have rust on your chains, please purchase new chains in-store prior to dropping your basket and we will attach them to your basket when we refill.
- With a new liner. If your liner needs replacing, please purchase in-store before dropping your basket. Alternatively, we can refill your basket using moss for no extra charge.
We refill your basket or container with a Perrywood Mix. This includes a selection of trailing and upright bedding plants in a mixed colour which will last all season and are appropriate to most aspects within your garden.
Our planted container experts are happy to meet any special requests at a surcharge of £5 per basket. If you have a particular plant or colourway in mind, we are happy to help, just let us know when you drop off your basket or container.
You can bring your empty basket and containers into Perrywood any time from February until the second week in May, ready to collect from 1st June – 14th June. Or you can drop off any time AFTER 1st June with a 2-3 week turn around period.
(e.g. Plastic / Rattan)
- Sizes not shown will be priced individually.
- Non-Perrywood Mix will incur a surcharge of £5 per basket.
- Payment on collection.
- Collection any time after 1st June ONLY.
- Unusual shapes and sizes of hanging baskets or containers will be quoted individually.
- Delivery can be arranged at the till when you are ordering.
Top Tip: We would advise you come in to collect your baskets early June to ensure the plants are at their best for your display!
If you are ready to use our refill service then please pop in and complete the order form at our Tills with one of our Till Assistants. You are welcome to bring in your baskets and containers at this point as long as they meet the above criteria.